Sunday, November 1, 2009

Household Product Review Of LA'S Totally Awesome

     My review today is a household product that I have purchased at our local Dollar Tree store. This product is called La's Totally Awesome. It is an all purpose concentrated cleaner. And it sells for $1.00 for a 20 oz. bottle.

     LA's Totally Awesome claims it contains no acid, ammonia or bleach and that it is non flammable. It also claims that it will remove the hardest stains such as grape juice, wine, coffee, grease, grass stains and yes, even blood. Totally Awesome can be used full strength for the tough jobs and for the lighter jobs, it can be dilluted.




     I am extremely pleased with the performance of this product, and also the price. There is an old saying, "it's only as good as what you paid for it". In my opinion, Totally Awesome is an exception to this rule. I was pleasantly surprised of the power that this cleanser has. When I clean with it in the kitchen I will dillute it for the most part, however when it comes to the glass stove top, I will use full strength and let it sit for about ten minutes, I let the cleaner do all the work. When I go to wipe it off, Wow! It is clean where I have cleaned. Other ways I use it full strength is for the shower tiles and washing the walls down throughout the house when needed. Scuff marks on the walls and the linoleum floors come right up, finger prints on the walls also come right up. Using it full strength for jeans or other clothing that have stains when doing the laundry.  The stains come out everytime and it does not ruin your clothes. After all, Totally Awesome contains no bleach.

     Now this may be hard to believe, but I do use it on my carpet also when those little mishaps occur from a spill or if your like me and have pets, those little once in a while accidents that may happen because they couldn't make it out the door fast enough. I will spray full strength right onto the spot and as I am preparing the carpet cleaner, its already working. I will also add two table spoons to the water in the machine. When all is said and done, I really am amazed at how clean and brighter my carpet is.

     I will keep 3-4 bottles of Totally Awesome on hand at all times, because when you have boys and dogs... there is always something to clean up. So, I rate LA's Totally Awesome on a scale of 1-10, a nine with ten being the highest.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how detailed and specific you are with your review. It's definitely a product I would normally overlook because of the price. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. How will you decide what to review? How often are you going to review products?

Tammy said...

Hi Beth, It truly is a really good product. I will be reviewing products I purchase such as books, movies, household products, electronics, etc. I will be posting products every Monday and this coming Monday will be a book review. Thank you for following my posts and I will always give an honest review.

Barney Erikson said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
cleaningutah green carpet cleaning

Andrea said...

Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
I look forward to your new article.
see here

Post a Comment