Monday, January 25, 2010

Book Tour Begins Today

       I recently became a member of Litfuse which is a publicity site for writers and reviewers. I am now a reviewer for them and I will be reviewing books that have just been released or will be released. I am very excited about this new relationship I have begun with Litfuse. The first review I will be writing about is a new series from Suzanne Woods Fisher.




     This new series is titled Lancaster County Secrets, the first book in the series is titled The Choice! 




The story: One moment, Carrie Weaver is planning to elope with Lancaster Barnstormer Solomon Riehl, leaving their Amish community behind. The next, she is staring into a future as broken as her heart. Now Carrie faces a choice. An opportunity. But will this decision, this moment in time, change her life forever?


     I am excited to review this series, and excited for the Author talk on February 15th. I would like for all of you to join us! Along with the Author talk, there will be prizes and if you purchase the book through Amazon.com, the 15th is also the launch of the Book Bomb. Anyone who purchases The Choice and sends their receipt to Amy over at Litfuse, you will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com


     I really hope you all can join us on February 15th, it is sure to be a great party! And look for my review of The Choice here on February 8, 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment